1. Which of the following is the primary goal of the waste law?
- To support sustainable development
2. Which is the preferred order of waste utilization? Rank the following:
- Landfilling -4
- Reused as energy -3
- Reused -2
- Incinerated -4
- Recycled as raw-material -1
3. Which of the following products fall under the product stewardship theme once they reach the end of their lifetime?
- A refrigerator
- A newspaper
- A milk carton
- An ironing board
- A mobile telephone
4. Who pays the costs resulting from product stewardship?
5. List the following in a hierarchical order according to importance as officials when it comes to issuing decrees about waste management
- Municipalities -4
- The Finnish state -2
- The European Union -1
- The environmental centres in Finland -3
6. Which are the 3 basic pillars of EU waste legislation?
- The waste directive
- The directive concerning hazardous wastes
- The directive concerning waste transportation